The kids were great helpers during this process and managed to have a lot of fun finding random things to play with. Yesterday they found an ace bandage and did not know what to do with it, so they tied themselves together and walked around the house.
Also, we sorted through all of Austin's clothes and gave him Aiden's old clothes from when he was little. Austin found his new favorite pjs. I almost didn't get them off him to go to daycare this morning.
He is obsessed with superheros. His favorites are Batman, Spider man, Superman and Ninjago. He has a different jump and action for each superhero and I never know who he is until I see the jump. I can get in a lot of trouble by calling him the wrong name. I can't believe he is going to be three this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment