Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Maternity and Family Photos

Last week I was at Target and a girl in her early twenties made a snide remark about me being pregnant.  She said "If I was that pregnant, I would not leave my house." It was difficult but I keep myself and my hormonal evil twin in check but I held my tongue.  However, this did take a toll on my self image a little.  I understand that I am very pregnant (38 weeks today) and I get a HUGE belly, now I even have pictures to prove it.

Location: Albion Basin
Photographer: Megan Best
Extra Guests: Mosquito's everywhere!

Aiden was petrified of the bugs
Taylor was concerned about her make-up and playing with her cousin
Austin wanted run around and chase the squirrels


This was Thad's idea and it turned out really well.  I like the sunlight coming through the trees as well.

We love our little Olivia so much!!
While we were there we got to see a baby and mama moose not to far away.  My sister, Heather, scared me a few years ago by saying how dangerous moose can be and not to get near them, so I asked everyone to move to another spot for pictures.  We lost the sunflowers in the pictures, but I still think all the pictures turned out amazing! 
This photo is definitely embarrassing, but it will also be motivation to get my pre-pregnancy belly back.  By pre-pregnancy, I mean pre-Aiden belly since I never got it flat after my 60 lb weight gain with him. This time I am up less then 30 lbs!

Don't judge my flip flops, they are the only thing that fit anymore.
I can hardly wait to add picture of our little Olivia when she arrives.
 We had a great time even with the 25 mosquito bites I received on the trip.  I even got bit 5 times on the belly, they bit me through my shirt.

Thanks for all your help Megan!  You and your family are amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment