Monday, July 8, 2013

Fourth of July


This year we were invited to a neighbors house for the 4th of July BBQ.  As the party expanded, we ended up with six families hanging out in our front yard.  Our neighbors brought over the BBQ, camper and awning for everyone to hang out.  They also set up a volleyball net and everyone had a great time.

We had an amazing time and the kids loved the fireworks and hanging out with their friends.  Aiden was lighting fireworks by himself.  Taylor and Austin were so excited to see the aerials and fountains. We love our neighborhood and living on a quiet street, making parties like this so much easier.


Aiden was stung by a hornet at a 4th of July breakfast party with some different neighbors and his hand swelled up to twice it size. He could not even move it the next morning and was on benadryl the entire day, which made him very tired.  Poor kid could barely move and enjoy the day at Nana's on Friday.

Unfortunately I had to stay inside and study for my project management profession test that I took on Saturday.  I am very happy to say that I passed the test.


No comments:

Post a Comment