She has never gotten out of bed as quickly as when I asked her to get ready with me. She jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom before she even opened her eyes. Usually we are in a rush to get out the door that she and I don't get much one on one time getting ready, so today was a treat.
We tried curling her hair, but the curling iron was too hot. She prefers the Curlformers (http://www.curlformers.com/) and sleeps in them at night. They are amazing for ringlets and are the only curlers that will keep her fine hair curled for more then an hour. We decided to straighten her hair with the straightener. This worked out great as long as I let her hair cool off before I set it back down on her back. Taylor has gorgeous long blond hair and I am completely jealous. Her hair naturally dries straight and perfect, however I usually braid it at night to prevent tangles. This makes her hair wavy in the morning, which she usually loves.
After finishing our hair, we put on blush and lip gloss and picked out our pretty skirts to wear to work and daycare. We plan on painting our toes tonight and this is when Taylor informed me that "TODAY IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!" It was 8:30 am and she still had an exciting day with friends ahead of her.
I never knew she would love spending just a little extra time with Mom getting ready. It made my day to see her so happy and want to spend time with me. I love my sweet Missy Moo so much!!
Taylor at her Kindergarten fieldtrip at the Zoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment