Here is her closet, it is completely packed full of clothes, toys and blankets. She will not be lacking on anything, unless I decide I do not like cloth diapers, then we will be doing a mad dash to the store to stock up. Most everything in the closet is from Taylor as a baby. We have boxes of clothes from newborn all the way up to size 5 in here. I only had room to hang up the clothes up to 6 months in size the rest are in boxes waiting for her to grow into them. I hope she does not grow up to fast. There are a seven more boxes on the side of the closet that can not be seen in this picture. Both Taylor and Olivia are two spoiled little girls. I am glad that they get to be used at least twice before I pass them on the next person.
Today I packed my hospital bag, diaper bag and came up with a list of items that I can not pack until we go to the hospital. I placed the bags in the car and now we are just waiting for her grand arrival. We are still 2 weeks 2 days away from her due date, so I shouldn't be so anxious, but I am.
Since Olivia does not seem to be in a hurry to get here, we have added a few more items to our list.
1. Paint the Master Bedroom and maybe bathroom
2. Completely organize the playroom
3. Wash all the walls, doors, floorboards and touch up paint
4. Wash and clean all the outdoor furniture
5. Weed all the flowerbeds - I really hope she comes before we get to this one. It is difficult weeding with such a big belly.
Thad does not know about all of these projects, so this must be nesting kicking in for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment