This week Aiden told me he absolutely needed his own computer. We have a family computer that Aiden can use pretty much whenever he wants. I could not figure out why he would need his very own computer, so I asked why. Here is our conversation.
Aiden: Mom, I need my own computer
Mom: Why do you need your own computer?
Aiden: Because I want my very own computer.
Mom: We have a computer that you can use whenever you want.
Aiden: Well, actually both Taylor and I each need our own computer.
Mom: Why?
Aiden: If I am mean to Taylor and don't want to talk to her, I could send a message saying sorry over the computer.
Mom: Wait, you want a computer to tell you sister SORRY?
Aiden: We could both get phones instead.
Two seconds later Aiden made Taylor upset.
Aiden: See mom, if I had a computer I could tell Taylor I'm Sorry.
Haha Aiden is so funny! I miss him!
ReplyDelete