Weight: 27 lbs (60th percentile)
Height: 34 inches (40th percentile)
I love this age. Here are a couple fun things about Austin:
- Austin is so active and always exploring.
- His favorite toys are cars and blocks. He loves to sit in his big hot wheels car.
- He loves to carry around bags. It does not matter what kind of bag, but he wants something on his shoulder. Last week he was carrying the changing pad cover. It was still in its package that had handles.
- His favorite food is definitely bananas.
- I am a little ashamed to say this, but I still give him a bottle at night. I know I need to stop that immediately.
- His favorite word is Dog-Dog
- He is extremely ticklish
- He loves his big brother and sister. If he wakes up before them he is instantly in their rooms trying to wake them up to play. Surprisingly, both Aiden and Taylor wake up happy if Austin wakes them up. They are not happy when anyone else wakes them up.
- He can not be left out. If Aiden and Taylor get something at the store, he makes a fuss until he gets something too.
- He is jealous when another kid sits on his daycare teachers lap. However it is usually okay if mom holds a baby.
- He likes to have treats in both hands and will not eat or play until both hands are full.
- He looks exactly like his big brother and sister and his Dad too.
- He has so many people that love him. He is so spoiled with all the attention he gets from us. We love him so much and are so happy he is apart of our family.
That's so cute! I can't believe he's 18 mons already!
ReplyDeleteI love and miss Austin so much!
ReplyDelete