Thursday, June 27, 2013

Baby Belle's Dancing

We had an amazing time last night at Taylor's dance recital.  The recital was a combination of acting and dancing to Beauty and the Beast.  Taylor was the second dance to perform and her class were baby Belle's.  Here is a short clip from her recital dance.  I will get a longer video and pictures up later.

Taylor loves to perform and be on stage.  She was not nervous at all and really enjoyed getting dressed up as Belle, curling her hair and wearing make-up.  When I showed Taylor the picture of her all dressed up she did not even recognize herself.  She said "who is that girl, she is taller then me?"

Thad picked up gorgeous pink roses for her and she was ecstatic with her big day.  I am sure we will have many more performances in the future and we look forward to seeing our little princess.


No comments:

Post a Comment