I have been getting very anxious for our new baby to arrive. My official due date is August 14th, however all my children have arrived 1 - 3 weeks early. This little girl is due in 6 days which means I have been pregnant the longest with her then any other kid. Being our fourth baby, I expected she would have made her grand arrival before now. At my last appointment the doctor did not seem optimistic that she would be arriving anytime soon.
We have been trying to come up with things to keep us busy so I don't go crazy. Last weekend, we ate out at Cheesecake Factory. I don't think we have ever taken the kids there before. They loved it, and we found out that their Macaroni and Cheese is really good.
Also, we purchased an new bedroom set and it arrived last Friday. We absolutely love it. We have so much more storage for clothes and took out all the extra stuff in our room so it feels so open. Thad was amazing and painted our bedroom before everything arrived.
Since these pictures we have added lamps and our TV, but that is about it. In the bottom picture you can see a little of the empty bassinet just waiting for a cute little baby.
We have cleaned the basement playroom and are now working on organizing and sorting through all the toys. I counted the big bins today and we have 32 huge storage bins of toys. This is not counting all the Lego's, little people houses or train sets. This could be quite a long process. I hope my next post is about the arrival of our sweet baby and not an organized playroom that will stay organized for a few seconds if I am lucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment