Austin was so excited to see his big beg. He would stand next to it to make sure everyone knew it was all his. He does not miss the crib at all.
I was determined not to get out of bed with him still awake. I figured if I got out of bed, he would think that was allowed and it would be an uphill battle every night. I almost lost the battle when Austin head butted me and cut my lip open. I had a fat lip and blood on my hands, but soon after her decided to sleep on the pillows that I placed between the bed and the wall so he would not get stuck there. Kids are crazy, they can be going a million miles per second to crashing in no time flat.
Being such a worrier, I got up several times in the night to check on him. He hardly moved the whole night. Around 4:00 am I heard the click of a door shutting and see my little man running down the hall to our room. He climbed in our bed, wanted a drink and went right back to sleep. He was still asleep when I left for work this morning.
Thad gets to put him to sleep tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment