We have a friend who is the cheerleading coach for Highland High School. She invited Taylor to attend a kids cheerleading camp. Taylor was so excited! She wanted to learn cheers and dance with other girls her age. As soon as we got there she became very reserved and quiet.
When Taylor gets nervous she wants mom. I sat behind her during the cheers and keep my hand on her back the entire time, except for this short video I tried to get. I don't blame her for being scared. She did not know a single girl there. The poor cheerleaders had no idea how to help Taylor feel more comfortable. I stayed with her and we had a good time.
She learned a couple of cheers and dances. At the end she even got a t-shirt and pom-poms. She was going to perform at a basketball game but it was the same night as her Princess Ball.
No comments:
Post a Comment