Aiden has finished his first week of first grade. He is so amazing. He has had homework every night which consists of the following:
1. Reading University: Reading for at least 15 minutes every night from a list of approved books. My favorite so far is "Click Clack Moo, Cows that type". I usually read this book to him, it was fun to have Aiden read it to me.
2. Reading Fluency: He has the same paragraph he has to read each night. The purpose is to try and read is faster and with less mistakes. Last night he was reading at 70 words per minute. The goal is 47 words per minute. I am very proud of my big guy.
3. Math worksheets
4. English worksheets
5. And various other worksheets from one of the 7 subjects he is currently learning.
While attending back to school night for the parents I saw a paper on Aiden's favorite subject. To my surprise it is Art.
No comments:
Post a Comment