We wanted to get some pictures of Austin for his first birthday. I had it all planned out and decided we could get some family photos as well. I had seen quite a few people post pictures on Facebook from Foto Fly so we decided to give it a try. We absolutely loved it. The pictures are great and it was so easy to get all different kids of pictures.
I had no idea what to have everyone wear, so an hour before our pictures we ransacked Old Navy and came up with this cute combination. Unfortunately Old Navy did not have a black or pink shirt for Austin.
Aiden was amazing. he did everything the photographer asked and absolutely loved it. He could live in front of a camera.
Taylor is my princess. She was a little nervous at first and smiled the whole time, but would not talk to the photographer. She is getting so big, what happened to my baby?
Austin refused to take much of a nap today, so this was not the perfect day for his pictures. He was so scared of the flash. He would start crying during every picture. We did get a few cute ones.
Austin is wearing his superman shirt and cape. I am trying to make 23 capes for all his friends coming to his first birthday party. The party is tomorrow and I only have two complete.
This is the only way we could get him to smile. He is my adventurous boy.
Thad had to spend a good 20 mins to get Austin to smile for this picture. He is an amazing little boy. I can't believe he is one. Where did the last year go? He has made such an amazing difference to our family. We all adore him.
We have been married for over 12 years, know each other for 13 1/2 years. We have three beautiful children. We are so truly blessed.








No comments:
Post a Comment