
Last night we had the time of our lives jumping, flipping, falling and just acting like kids! We went to a place called Airborne which consists of several arenas of linked trampolines. Over 75 interconnected trampolines make up nearly 10,000 square feet of jumping space. Play dodge ball, bounce off walls, into foam pits, onto platforms and much more.
Aiden and Taylor had their own special kids area with six trampolines and a foam pit that they could jump and flip into. I think Aiden is trying to say Rock On and I Love You!
Taylor had a couple run ins with other kids on the trampoline but she loved it so much, I think we will have her birthday party here.
This place is not just for kids. Thad, Trent, Annie, Jessica, Lauren and I had a blast in the big arena jumping from trampoline to trampoline onto the walls and off platforms.

Even Austin had fun watching everyone bounce around. As soon as he can walk I am sure he will be running around here too.
No comments:
Post a Comment