This morning Thad and I made the cutest cake pops. My Sunbeam lesson is on water, so we are making blue cake pops with a teddy grahams tubing on top of a wave. Very cute!!
While we were working on them we thought it was too quiet up stairs. Austin was asleep but Taylor was upstairs playing. As I am walking up the stairs I hear some little clanking coming from Taylor's closet, which has all her clothes and toys. Looking in her closet I do not see Taylor. The only thing I see are clothes swinging back and forth on their hangers, then I finally notice too little legs walking on her bookcase. She decided to pick out her own church clothes. The only way she could reach the clothes is to climb up the bookcase and stand between the clothes and the back wall of her closet. She proceeded to walk on the bookcase until she found a cute dress, then got down and dressed herself. She is as happy as can be.
No comments:
Post a Comment