We planned everything around Alice in Wonderland. We had looking glasses and crazy hats for the kids to decorate, treat bags with water that said "Drink Me" on it and cake balls with "Eat Me" signs. The best thing about a Mad Hatter Tea Party is that nothing had to match. We just had fun bright and crazy colors every where.
I have spent the last couple of weeks planning for this party. I think Thad is happy it is finally over. Every night I was showing him pictures of things we could do, enlisting his help making tissue paper pom-poms, hanging lanterns and planning the food.
I wanted everything to be perfect for my little princess. Having a little girl is so much fun. I absolutely adore Taylor and everything she does. Even though I like to tease that she has Thad wrapped around her little finger, she has me wrapped around her finger as well.
Here are some of the reasons I love Taylor:
1. She has the most adorable smile
2. She wakes up every morning happy and tells me that she loves me.
3. I just feel her love every time she gives me a hug.
4. She cares about how others feel and likes to help them and make them feel better.
5. She is very mischievous, I never know what she is going to do next. It keeps me on my toes.
6. She loves cooking and taking care of her babies. She will be the best mom every when she grows up.
7. Everything has to be princess, including me. All girls are princesses to her.
8. She loves her brother and her little baby. She even gives my tummy a kiss every night to make sure the baby doesn't feel left out.
9. She never makes a rash decision. She has to thoughtfully think through everything before deciding. This makes trips to the store to pick out a toy challenging.
10. Taylor gets so excited even over the littlest things. It makes me so happy to be her mom.
I LOVE YOU MISSY MOO!!

So adorable! She is just the cutest, and you put together a fabulous party! Well done!
ReplyDeletegreat job Becca! What a cute party!!
ReplyDelete