The kids had their annual check-up at the dentist. Both kids were actually excited. I love the kids dentist office, they make it really easy.Before we left Taylor decided she needed to look beautiful and rummaged through all my make up. Taylor loves make-up. When I get ready in the morning I will let her put some make-up on as well. I will give her a powder brush or eye shadow brush and tell her where to put it on. This time she did it all by herself and may have forgotten some of my tips. Including that the belly button does not need lipstick.
Aiden was amazing at the dentist for his cleaning. He let them take all the x-rays they needed. He did this by himself since Taylor and I left the room since I am pregnant.The only thing that scared him was the chair moving, so he waited until the chair was laying down before jumping on it. Unfortunately he had one cavity and had to go back that afternoon to get it fixed.
Taylor had a little harder time. No x-ray's were even attempted. She did let them brush her teeth only while sitting on my lap. Luckily Taylor had no cavities. :)
Aiden was so nervous to get his cavity filled. We had a difficult time getting him to take the medicine or put the gas on. Dad finally talked him into both and the trip was super easy after that. He watched a movie and felt great the rest of the day, even played at his cousins house.
No comments:
Post a Comment