It was so difficult to get the kids to sleep on Christmas Eve. However Christmas morning they did not want to wake up. Thad and I were both awake before the kids. Taylor was asleep in our bed with us, so I tried to wake her up and ask her if she wanted to go see what Santa brought her. We just received a grumpy noise in return.
Once we finally woke up both kids and got them down stairs, Aiden and Taylor had an amazing Christmas. Santa brought Taylor the cutest kitchen set. She spends hours making cookies and cakes for us. Aiden received roller blades and a new bike. I ended up spending a good couple of hours pulling Aiden on his roller blades. He is really getting better. This summer I would not be surprised if he is flying all around the neighborhood.
After our family Christmas we did the rounds to both my moms and Thad's parents. The kids were spoiled like usually. However, I was included in this as well. My mom got me a treadmill. I have been wanting one for years. Now don't ask how many times I have used it, but I have been sick and really tired.
Cord and Judy purchased an old Singer sewing machine for me. It was from the early 1900s. I really want to try sewing on it to see how it works. I am still in the process of setting up my craft room, but I expect to have it on display soon.
All Thad wanted this year was money towards new golf clubs. He was not disappointed either. He has already been down to St George to test them out.
No comments:
Post a Comment