Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sewing Projects

Three years ago, I got a sewing machine for Christmas, but never used it (I did not know how). So last month, I started sewing classes and I loved it. My first project was pajama pants for Aiden and Taylor. I just finished both of their pants. Can you believe that I made these? I am so proud of myself!!!
Aiden picked out Transformer fabric and Taylor got Elmo. I was so suprised on how quickly they go together.
My cute little babies!
On Wednesday I am learning on how to make the tops. Also, Taylor's birthday is on Saturday and I want to make her a tutu. We will see how that goes.

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome Becca! You know Suzanne and I could use some new pajama pants as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I need the practice, so just let me know sizes and what type of fabric you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I mention I miss you guys? Loving Idaho, but miss you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tops?? sounds tricky, but the pants look so great I know you'll do an awesome job! Can't wait to see them. And I agree - cute, cute babies!

    ReplyDelete